The boys had a week long summer camp at Chestnut Mountain that involved cooking and building. They built American Flags out out Home Depot paint sticks, cooked apple pizza and other goodies, and build bird nests. They also were a part of a musical skit at the end of the week. When we would dropped them off in the morning, Karen and I got to spend one on one time with Madison at Higher Grounds. Then we ended the week with a trip to Mayfield Dairy to get ice cream.
The Rocks Will Cry Out Skit
Latest posts in Jonathan
- Let's Go Fly A Kite - January 5th, 2019
- Sky View, Children's Museum - July 15th, 2017
- 2017 Swim Season - July 6th, 2017
- Einstein's, Books by the Pound, and Bear Hollow Zoo - June 24th, 2017
- Yard Work - April 20th, 2017