We had our first beautiful day of the year (season). Grammy met us and kiddos at Mulberry Park. We walked to the top to an open area. We opened some kites and Grammy gave the kiddos a great lesson in how to fly a kite. Joshua became a pro with it pretty quick. Lots of fun!
Latest posts in Jonathan
- Summer Camp at Chestnut Mountain - July 27th, 2017
- Sky View, Children's Museum - July 15th, 2017
- 2017 Swim Season - July 6th, 2017
- Einstein's, Books by the Pound, and Bear Hollow Zoo - June 24th, 2017
- Yard Work - April 20th, 2017