What a week we just had! Whew! Jonathan came 10 days early, and his parents have experienced a whole new level of exhaustion. I finally have had time to get the pictures and video together. I hope you enjoy and can celebrate the arrival of this precious gift from God. Jonathan Bradley is simply adorable, handsome (like his daddy – though everyone says he looks like Karen), and very content. He has a tremendously sweet spirit about him and reminds me of the scripture – “Godliness with contentment is great gain.” He is definitely a keeper!
Video Footage of Jonathan’s First Days
5:00 minute video of delivery room and homecoming.
Click on the photos below to enlarge.
Latest posts in Jonathan
- Let's Go Fly A Kite - January 5th, 2019
- Summer Camp at Chestnut Mountain - July 27th, 2017
- Sky View, Children's Museum - July 15th, 2017
- 2017 Swim Season - July 6th, 2017
- Einstein's, Books by the Pound, and Bear Hollow Zoo - June 24th, 2017