Karen and I took the kids on an overnight trip to Chattanooga. We left Friday, February 15, after a quick stop at Dunkin Donuts. The boys took a nap on the way up. When we go there we spent the afternoon at Creative Discovery Museum in downtown Chattanooga. The boys enjoyed some creative play time at this really cool place. Then we stayed the night on a train car at the Chattanooga Choo-Choo. The next morning we took a family train ride through the Tennessee Valley with the Tennessee Valley Railroad. A great weekend of memories with the boys before our princess comes along.
Latest posts in Jonathan
- Let's Go Fly A Kite - January 5th, 2019
- Summer Camp at Chestnut Mountain - July 27th, 2017
- Sky View, Children's Museum - July 15th, 2017
- 2017 Swim Season - July 6th, 2017
- Einstein's, Books by the Pound, and Bear Hollow Zoo - June 24th, 2017