Jonathan and Joshua had their annual Thanksgiving program and feast. This is Jonathan’s last year in the preschool program. Our big boy is growing up. Dad and Mom Hay joined us for the program.
We first went to Joshua’s classroom and the class sang a few songs. Then we went to the sanctuary for Jonathan’s program. He walked out with the rest of his preschool. He sang load and waved to Mom and Dad and Grandma and Grandpa.
After a few songs he came out to sit with us and we all had a Thanksgiving feast!
Latest posts in Jonathan
- Let's Go Fly A Kite - January 5th, 2019
- Summer Camp at Chestnut Mountain - July 27th, 2017
- Sky View, Children's Museum - July 15th, 2017
- 2017 Swim Season - July 6th, 2017
- Einstein's, Books by the Pound, and Bear Hollow Zoo - June 24th, 2017