We took a few days over Spring Break and went to Gatlinburg. My parents joined us for a few days. Both of my little guys (5 and 3) got to individually drive Go-Carts for the first time at Cooter’s Place. Needless to say, this was a step up from the Gator truck and the highlight of the trip. We ate at Hard Rock Cafe and enjoy nightly walks on the strip. We enjoyed a few fried Oreos. Yum! We ended the trip with a hike to the falls and a trip up to Pigeon Ford’s The Apple House. That was OK. Lots of fun and great memories. Just in time for a trip back in the rain.
Latest posts in Jonathan
- Let's Go Fly A Kite - January 5th, 2019
- Summer Camp at Chestnut Mountain - July 27th, 2017
- Sky View, Children's Museum - July 15th, 2017
- 2017 Swim Season - July 6th, 2017
- Einstein's, Books by the Pound, and Bear Hollow Zoo - June 24th, 2017