The boys and I went out to explore the new construction site behind our neighborhood. Talk about a boy’s playhouse. The boys went nonstop playing and digging in the dirt. Daddy got to take his boys on a field trip through the piping tunnels. We played make belief and just enjoyed being a bunch of muddy kids. Loads of fun! Enjoy the pics and video!
Latest posts in Jonathan
- Let's Go Fly A Kite - January 5th, 2019
- Summer Camp at Chestnut Mountain - July 27th, 2017
- Sky View, Children's Museum - July 15th, 2017
- 2017 Swim Season - July 6th, 2017
- Einstein's, Books by the Pound, and Bear Hollow Zoo - June 24th, 2017